Linezolid 600 mg is an antibiotic medicine mainly used to prevent bacterial infections due to surgery infections and also used to treat infections of the lungs, skin, and soft tissues.
This medicine is taken as per professional prescription. Dosage of the medicines taken as per prescription can prevent bacterial infections. One should not take this medicine without a doctor’s consultation. If you are taking the medicine to treat your infections then you should not stop taking it until your course is completed or you didn’t consult your doctor.
|Linezolid 600 mg
|10 x 10 Alu
You have to take the dosage of Linezolid 600 mg as described in the leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist suggests. If you are not sure about it then you can check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- For any further questions, you can consult your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
- You are taking this medicine because of the conditions shown on the label. Don’t pass this to anyone or children without a prescription.
- If any of the dosages of medicine react and any side effects are there you must consult your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. There could be side effects which are not listed on the label.
Linezolid 600 mg uses and benefits
- Linezolid 600 mg is a medicine that reacts and prevents the body from bacteria.
- It kills the bacteria in the body which causes bacterial infections, including infections of the lungs, skin, and soft tissues.
- Masses should take this medicine as per the doctor’s prescription and should not stop taking the medicine until the bacterial infection stops or the doctor prescribes to stop taking the dosages.
Composition of LIZOMED
Linezolid 600 mg
Side effects of Linezolid 600 mg
- Decreased blood cells ( red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets)
Directions for use
Masses have to take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor. The medicines can be taken whole and swallowed, one should not break, bite, or chew the medicine. Also, avoid taking medicine with tyramine-rich foods. Don’t stop taking medicines until you get the desired results.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should take this medicine with a doctor’s consultation.
- The dosage of Linezolid 600 mg can damage muscles and cause diarrhea, if the symptoms occur immediately consult a doctor.
Want to get a PCD Pharma Franchise for Linezolid 600 mg?
If you want to get PCD Pharma Franchise services for LIZOMED. Then you are here at the right place.
We, Medliva Lifesciences, the most experienced and preferred pharma manufacturing company in our area, offers franchise opportunities for Linezolid 600 mg.
This medicine is manufactured by assuring quality standards and we also focus on providing competitive price services to our franchise partners for better results.
Medliva Lifesciences is a PCD pharma franchise company in India. We are offering PCD franchise opportunities for Linezolid 600mg tablets. To get our franchise give us a call at +918900000092.